- Medicaid (including: Absolute Total Care, Select Health, Blue Choice)
- United Health Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including: SC State Plan, Federal BCBS, Thomas Cooper)
- Tricare (Standard, Prime)
- Molina Healthcare
Northern Tides Speech and Language accepts a variety of insurances. However, all insurance plans are different. We do our best to check eligibility and coverage prior to the scheduled session.Before your evaluation, we request the following materials:
- Doctor's Referral
- Patient's Insurance Information
Copy of patient's insurance card OR patient's insurance information:
- Name of insurance company
- Phone number for providers to call
- Policy holder's name
- Policy number
- Policy holder's date of birth
- Caregivers’ Driver’s License and/or Identification Card
Please call us directly to get information regarding YOUR PLAN and therapy benefits.
Out of Pocket Rates available.
Fees for services are based on professional standards.
Would you like more information?
Contact Steve today if you would like more information about Northern Tides Speech and Language, LLC.